Friday, August 7, 2009

What is the easiest way to get my contacts from my yahoo to my new gmail account ?

I am keeping the yahoo account, but want to get the contacts from my yahoo to my gmail, can I just construct an email from my yahoo to my gmail and put all "to" addy's in the To line and I can read them when it arrives in gmail ? dummie, huh ? :)
What is the easiest way to get my contacts from my yahoo to my new gmail account ?
Hi Wendy,


This is the best I can do for you:


-From your inbox, click on the 'address' tab


-Click on 'options' upper right of page


-Click on 'import/export,' there follow the prompts in exporting your address book





Another way you maybe able to copy %26amp; paste the contacts into a new email %26amp; send. And your way may be the simplest.





Have a great day, steadfast 1 %26lt;%26gt;%26lt;
Reply:lol, I am right behind you! Thanks for BA %26amp; the S*t*a*R*s*!


Have a very blessed Easter! %26lt;%26gt;%26lt; Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment