Sunday, August 9, 2009

MSN - How can i sign into MSN using my gmail account ?

And can i keep all my contacts while changing my login e-mail ?


And can my e-mail automatically be changed in my contacts account ? I mean can i just change the e-mail login without getting anything else to be changed like still be having the same contacts ?
MSN - How can i sign into MSN using my gmail account ?
hi


if you want to use another account you have to export/import contacts to the new MSN





ok


first you have to create credentials so you can use a gmail account with MSN


go here directly


https://accountservices.passport.net/reg...





then export / import your contacts


sign in to MSN using your old account


contacts


save contact list


a file will be created in 'C:/my documents'





now open MSN with the new account


contacts


import contacts


go to the file created previously


import





that's it





you can also use your email


contacts export/import contacts





I hope I helped








☆¸.•*¨*`•.ђคשє ค ภเςє ๔คу¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)


☆¸.•*¨*`•☆∴° ☆ ¤º.`•.¸.•´ ☆«ρคเкєค»☆™


cσρчяιgђτ ©2008 ρคιкєค

No comments:

Post a Comment