Sunday, August 9, 2009

I want to transfer my only my personal addresses to my new gmail account?

1. Create a custom CSV file, or export the address book from your other webmail provider or email client as a CSV file.


you open your address book then under file/export/other address book (csv).. you save this file to someplace easy to remember on your hard drive.


2. Log in to your Gmail account.


3. Click Contacts on the left side of any Gmail page.


4. Click Import.


5. Click Browse... and locate the CSV file you'd like to upload.


6. Select the file and click Import Contacts.
I want to transfer my only my personal addresses to my new gmail account?
see if there a feature that u can sync your addresses from outlook maybe or something like that
family name

No comments:

Post a Comment