Friday, August 7, 2009

Can I have all of my yahoo, ymail and rocketmail forwarded to my gmail account? If so, HOW?

I have too many email accounts on different servers. I need to move them to the one email I frequently access. I need to to do this especially for my businesses.
Can I have all of my yahoo, ymail and rocketmail forwarded to my gmail account? If so, HOW?
Forward all your e-mail accounts to the primary account that you are using and create a folders say for example:


msn. e-mail or aol.e-mail so this way, if you need to access your primary account all you need to do is just access the specific folders. Hope this helps.
Reply:I have been forwarding all my mail to my yahoo acct..


I don~t know if it works wellt he other way though.





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment