Sunday, August 9, 2009

How can a gmail account be desactivated?

There is a way. I've done it myself. Here's how to do it:





To delete your Google Account, please follow these steps:





1. Sign in on the Google Accounts homepage.





https://www.google.com/accounts/Login





(If you forgot your password, you can reset it).





2. Click the Edit link next to the My Services list. (Upper right) On this page, you can delete your account. (You have the choice of deleting just your gmail account, or all Google services.)





3. Confirm your account deletion. You'll need to check these two options: 'Yes, I want to delete my account,' and 'Yes, I acknowledge that I am still responsible for any charges incurred due to any pending financial transactions.' (Please be assured that you can safely select the latter option if you haven't used any of Google pay services or if you have no pending financial transactions related to these services.)





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment