Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Does Google history appear on any computer that I log onto since it goes by my gmail account?

I was told that in order to retain anything I type into google I would have to have a gmail account from Google. When i log onto any computer and sign into my google account can I access any of my previous search history?? If so how do I delete the history for that??
Does Google history appear on any computer that I log onto since it goes by my gmail account?
No there is no history that goes along with your email. Like, if you go to the library and get into your email, look at the history. The computer has no idea where you've been. Always log out of your email when you're leaving and clear the history if you want privacy. But, when you log onto a new computer and go into your email, there is no history until you actually go to websites.





You can easily check this by deleting the history on your computer, log into your email, and see what comes up!
dog names

No comments:

Post a Comment