Friday, August 7, 2009

I can't receive email from my friends who have gmail account?

Please, I have friends who have email accounts with gmail , and I have my account with yahoo.





They receive all emails from me, though I am not able to receive any email from them.


How to fix this bug???


Thanks
I can't receive email from my friends who have gmail account?
This actually happens quite frequently with Yahoo accounts, not just when receiving email from Gmail. There's nothing you can do other than asking them to reply to your email and see if that works. Get a Gmail account too, that's what I did.
Reply:Check your blocked list, to see if they have been accidentally blocked.


Mail page%26gt;%26gt;options (top right)%26gt;%26gt;mail options (if available)%26gt;%26gt;block addresses. IF any of their addresses are on the list--click on them--click "remove block".







No comments:

Post a Comment