Friday, August 7, 2009

My gmail account has been hacked and password changed,What should I do?

They are also sending requests for money from people in my gmail address book.I want to take quick action.Please help me
My gmail account has been hacked and password changed,What should I do?
More then likely your computer was hacked, or someone got a hold of your password. I doubt they hacked Gmail.





You can go here at the Gmail site and see help directly related to if you believe someone has locked you out of your Gmail account and is using it.





https://mail.google.com/support/bin/topi...





Lastly, you might want to run a spyware, virus and malware scan on your computer.





Trend Micro has a very good, and free, online scanner for your computer. You can use your computer while it's running.





Just visit: http://housecall.trendmicro.com and click on the link to scan.





Good Luck!
Reply:on the welcome page under the sign in box therez a I cannot access my account link...click on it click on i have forgotten my password n then give ur id...and complete the process..and for the money req. set them as spam!

No comments:

Post a Comment