Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How could I prevent anyone from hacking my gmail account?

How could I prevent any body from opening my account without my knowledge? They are doing this with the help of hackers (ex. gmail hacker etc)
How could I prevent anyone from hacking my gmail account?
You're gmail account is stored by Google, so if someone can "hack" Google, there's nothing you can do but have a password at least 8 characters long with both numbers and letters.





To keep people who can't hack Google out of your account, just don't tell anyone your password or save your password to your computer. Run scans for keylogger software too.
Reply:Hacking isn't a science, it's about gleaning information from others in an effort to get passwords from them. Most of the time, it's that easy. Don't tell anyone anything. People think it's done by some kind of mystical super computer geek. It's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment